Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Good Time in the Old Town..........by Joyce Oroz



For my friends who missed the Artist of the Month Meet and Greet, let me describe how it went. 
Frank Romero was a rock star--meeting and greeting a healthy-size crowd, one at a time with genuine good cheer, along with Kathy and Margie. I sat behind the desk soaking up the room's happy energy.

Between greeter duties Frank painted acrylics on canvas, demonstrating his distinctive style and
explaining how he has invented various textures and treatments.

I kept thinking, why didn't I ever think of that?

But every artist is unique and it's best to keep it that way.

Congratulations, Frank for a job well done!

Frank Romero's artwork can be seen at the Dragonfly Gallery, 380 Blohm Ave., Aromas CA
Thursdays and Fridays 1:00 to 4:00   and by appointment 831-224-8888

No comments:

Post a Comment