Saturday, June 22, 2013

Scotts Valley has a new mural.......by Joyce oroz


                                                      Found a red truck....imagine that!

I don’t know about the rest of the country, but where I live you can find murals everywhere….libraries, office buildings, schools, restaurants, Josephine Stuart books and the Nob Hill Market building in Scotts Valley. I guess I put more energy into hunting for murals than the average person. Twenty-eight years of painting them will do that to a person. 

I love to point out beautiful artwork to my friends and talk about who painted what and why. In the case of the Scotts Valley mural, I haven’t a clue who painted or why they did it. I do know that it was a collective effort and a big success.


Thank you, Avery for the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment