Saturday, March 30, 2013

Discovering the Grill.........by Joyce oroz


 
Dear Readers,

As you know, I write about things I feel passionately about, such as food, eating, dining, cooking, salmon and checking out the food at the Aromas Grill. I had to check it twice to make sure my first impression was correct. It was. The food is utterly divine! My first try was a fajita salad. Fabulous. Second try, Salmon on a Caesar Salad. The very fresh fish was cooked perfectly. Not everyone can cook fish. I gave up on it years ago. Now I let the pros cook it for me and believe me, the Grill has a pro in the kitchen. Excuse me if I gush, but I am very particular about my salmon and today’s fish was extraordinary. I might have to go back to the Grill a third time to make sure I was right about the first and second visit.

 Aromas Grill offers fresh food from local farms:

 Kid’s Menu full of kid’s favorites.

 Breakfasts such as Eggs Benedict, Aromas Omelet, French Toast with Egg, Sausage and Bacon, Steak and Eggs, a Veggie Omelet and more.

 Appetizers such as Crispy Fried Artichoke Hearts, Grill Crab Cakes, Calamari, Clams, Melted Nacho Platter and more.

 Clam Chowder

 Salads such as, Grilled Vegetable Salad, Crab Cake Salad and much more.

 Sandwiches such as an array of Burgers, Chicken, Philly Cheese Steak, Salmon or Snapper and more.

 Pizza!!! Meat Lovers, Artichoke Heart, Veggie Heaven, Pepperoni and more.

 Dinners such as Angus NY Strip, Grilled Monterey Salmon, Blackened Red Snapper, Chicken Fettuccine, Shrimp Penne Pasta, Fish Tacos and more.

 Enjoy coffee, wine, desert, a cheerful atmosphere, music on Friday nights and so much more.

Breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday 8am – 11am

Lunch and dinner Tuesday – Sunday. For reservations call 831-726-9999

 

I know you will love this place—and to think it landed in good old Aromas!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment