Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just Hanging Around..........Joyce Oroz



So I'm sitting around in my black and yellow checkered pajamas waiting for a UPS delivery. I hear the roar of a truck suddenly go quiet. I run upstairs on bare feet as truck noise fades from the neighborhood. A small box containing a packet of flea medicine sits on the front porch for my pet wolverine. I am so disappointed. Yeah, Snuggles needs the medicine, but my books haven't arrived yet. 


The Derby Girls are lining up at the rink for their copies of Roller Rubout, anxious to find out what I said about them. Yikes! Will they find out where I live? Oh well, I'll just turn off the lights and hang around by the lava lamp downstairs where there are no windows to give me away.

Snuggles and I want to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving. Don't expect to hear from me for a few days, as we are back in the basement where the Derby Girls can't find us, using my baby hooter as a security alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment