Thursday, March 21, 2013

Artichoke Dip to die for ........by Kay Sjulin and Joyce Oroz


I recently experienced a dip...a hot dip...that made my toes tingle, my heart dance and my mouth speak in four languages at once. Ok, I really liked it so here is the recipe my friend Kay used. Hope your toes will tingle too.

Artichoke Dip

2-3 cans artichoke hearts in water( drain completely)

1 cup each Parmesan, Kaseri & Asiago cheeses ( grated)

a dollop or 2 of mayo to bind all ingredients together

Extras include 1/4 yellow onion, chopped

6 or more garlic cloves, finely chopped

6 crispy bacon slices, crumbled

Chop chokes and add cheeses mixing thoroughly. Add extras, if desired!! Use a few dollops of mayo just enough to bind.

Pour into 8" pyrex dish. Bake @ 350 for 35 minutes.

Serve with crackers or chips or bread slices.

Can be made ahead and reheated.

No comments:

Post a Comment